Every student receiving a degree or certificate from Eternity Bible College is required to participate in a cross-cultural ministry experience before they may officially receive their degree or certificate. The cross-cultural ministry requirement may be fulfilled either domestically or internationally but must be in the context of a culture that is different from that with which the student is generally accustomed.
Requirements for Cross-Cultural Opportunities
- Must be directly involved with a theologically like minded local church
- Must be gospel and local church oriented (not simply humanitarian)
- Must be part of the student’s home church outreach, or at least with the knowledge, support, and backing of the student’s home church.
- Duration must be at least one consecutive week (seven days excluding travel time)
- Must occur while you are a registered student at Eternity, and during vacation time (Winter, Summer, Spring Break)
- Trips will be approved on a case-by-case basis.
To receive credit for a trip you must submit the cross-cultural ministry proposal form to the Ryan for approval prior to your trip. If you are having difficulty finding an opportunity through your local church, contact Ryan.